Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

DNS server STILL not respondig

Explorer

Hi all

I reported DNS problem couple week ago:

http://forum.three.ie/t5/The-Living-Room/DNS-server-not-responding/m-p/20189#M1307

I thought I fixed this problem by removing my old TV aerial, but it is still there.So here I am again:

I have Huaweii B525 4G router, unfortunately i lose internet connection on both my laptops every couple minutes. It says DNS server not responding and I have to restart the router. I tried to reset routers setting but it didn't help. Also I tried to change DNS default in Windows but it didn't work. I uninstalled my antivirus - no result. It works fine for maximum one hour and then again DNS server not responding. I'm on bill pay broadband 250 GB. My previous modem had same issue so I upgraded it to Huaweii B525 in hope new modem will fix it - but no. I contacted 1913 couple times but they couldn't help me. Any ideas how to fix it ???

Rob

Re: DNS server STILL not respondig

[ Edited ]
Maestro

Hi Rob, can you take a look at this checklist on our Community, and let me know if that helps? - http://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Mobile-Broadband-Help/ba-p/3759

Explorer

Hi Julie

When I click the link  there is en error:

Could you send me on your full name, number, address and date of birth in a PM and I'll help you out?

Sorry @Rob73 that was my fault, I've fixed the link in Julie's post now Smiley Happy

Explorer

HI

OK I see it now

Thx

Rob

Wizard

Just replied to your PM @Rob73.

Explorer

Hi Bob

I did checklist.

I reset my modem - it helps for a while to clear my DNS problem

I do clear my cookie browser - but it seems to have no connection with my DNS problem

Coverage seems to be OK

It is new micro sim card with Huawei B525

I use my modem only in my place to be honest

Problem is more common during the day, than after 19:00

There are 4 bars sometimes 5, in 4G

As far as I know my neighbours have no internet problems

Regards

Rob

Highlighted

I've just replied to you via PM Rob. 😊

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions