Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Can't login to webtext

Explorer

Ok thanks. Fours days though is very slow for a provider to fix.  Just  saying.

3 Moderator

Our tech team are working on this as a priority at the moment. I'll pop back to you here as soon as I have an update on this 👍

You could at least post an official announcement about the issue with regular updates. Seems like a hell lot of people are experiencing the issue (me included).

Scout

I am in the same position. Webtexts are down for me too. Kind of annoying as I have numbers saved in there that I dont have on my phone Smiley Sad

I thought it might have been down to me not topping up in couple of months but recently topped up again and webtexts are still down.

Getting the message "There is a problem with your account."

Highlighted

3 Moderator

If you're still facing issues with your webtext account can you please PM me your details and I'll get this sorted. 

Explorer

Since the upgrade I can't access webtext. I changed the password, got the code, I enter the code and it has to be an 8 character password, so I try my new password and it asks for a code again, I'm going around in circles. Where do I enter the code? Thanks.

I answered on the other topic you posted on. Might also help to clear cookies and cache as you've tried so many times I'm guessing
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>