Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

🛑 CLOSED 🛑 More Prizes Added - Exclusive Christmas Competition!

[ Edited ]

Competition Closed! Congrats to both our winners Smiley Happy

Merry Christmas everyone!

One of my favourite things to do at this time of year is curl up and watch TV with a cup of hot chocolate, and what’s a cup of hot chocolate without marshmallows? Smiley Happy

Recently we launched the HTC A9 on Three - http://forum.three.ie/t5/New-Releases/HTC-One-A9/m-p/2619#U2619 - which is the first phone on the network to feature the Marshmallow Android Update. To celebrate this release we have a HTC Media Link to give away, exclusively here on the Community!

All you need to do is tell us your favourite thing about winter. Is it the Christmas movies, the shopping, curling up indoors while the weather outside rages on?

Everyone who posts here is in to win a HTC Media Link! Perfect Christmas present for yourself or any friends or family members with a HTC Smiley Happy

Wirelessly share content from your phone to your high-definition TV with the HTC Media Link HD. It’s quick, convenient, and completely cordless, and allows you to stream your favourite content. It supports devices running on Sense 4 and Sense 4+. To verify the software of your device, please tap on All apps > Settings > About > Software information > Sense version. - http://www.htc.com/uk/accessories/htc-media-link-hd/

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Sheena

UPDATE: You have us feeling the Christmas spirit, and tis the season of giving so we’re adding more prizes! Let us know your favourite Christmas movie and you’re entered into an extra draw to win 2 cinema tickets!

T&Cs for the competition:

Competition closes 21st December 2015 at 3PM.

Winner will be chosen at random and contacted via PM.

No cash alternative or prize exchange is available.

No limit to the number of times you can enter.

Normal Community rules regarding spam and profanity apply.

Chosen Solution

Re: Exclusive Christmas Competition!

Legend

hmm so many things.

Die hard on the TV, willy wonky, Indiana Jones.

The smell of a real christmas tree.

Eating your own body weight in roses.

Falling asleep by the fire.

Long walks in the cold.

And being with family.

View solution in original post

Re: More Prizes Added - Exclusive Christmas Compet

Anonymous

I love winter weather, the rain, the wind, occasional snow shower. I love being out in it, while most people complain about it I usually rejoice in it!!! When I'm not outside, my inside activity consists of cuddling up on the couch, big mug of hot chocolate & a crackling log fire! A woman of contrasts I am 😂 My favourite films are Home Alone, The Grinch & Miracle on 34th Street gets me everytime 😭 happy Christmas 

View solution in original post

Posted From Apple iPad

All Replies To This Topic

Anonymous
Given the ratio of views to replies I can't help wondering how many though the A9 was up for grabs lol

Legend

hmm so many things.

Die hard on the TV, willy wonky, Indiana Jones.

The smell of a real christmas tree.

Eating your own body weight in roses.

Falling asleep by the fire.

Long walks in the cold.

And being with family.

Feeling all Christmassy now, so more prizes added! See the first post for details Smiley Happy

Legend

hmm suppose favourite Christmas Movie is Die Hard, its got everything to make you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside

Anonymous
Ah it's the Christmas music in the streets, the silly Xmas jumpers and of course the Christmas trees and all the Xmas lights, the smell of the Christmas tree, the smell of cinnamon candles through the house ( I wish it was like this all year round) fav movies are home alone, superman 2 and a roaring fire in the stove and it my favourite time of the year. Smiley Happy
Posted From Apple iPhone

Pathfinder
Best Christmas movie has to be the original Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory
Posted From Apple iPhone

Legend
Yeah looking forward to it this year and singing along to all the songs and doing my oompa loompa dancing

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Anonymous

I love winter weather, the rain, the wind, occasional snow shower. I love being out in it, while most people complain about it I usually rejoice in it!!! When I'm not outside, my inside activity consists of cuddling up on the couch, big mug of hot chocolate & a crackling log fire! A woman of contrasts I am 😂 My favourite films are Home Alone, The Grinch & Miracle on 34th Street gets me everytime 😭 happy Christmas 

Posted From Apple iPad
Highlighted

Leader

Fav film has to be the original Charlie and the chocolate factory.

fav thing about Xmas... Catch up with friends and family, good chats while out for the pre dinner walk! ( on the pretence that I'm burning off the calories before eating them!)

relaxing on the sofa, stove blazing, film on, eating a turkey and stuffing sambo! What's not too like! Smiley Very Happy

Posted From Apple iPad
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>