Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Bought app

Navigator
I bought Football Manager 2018 for €10. But I can't download it and it's acting as if I never bought it. Even got a text from 3 for verification. Plz help

Re: Bought app

Hi there, is the payment showing as completed or pending in your account, or did you pay by charging to your Three account?

Navigator
I used 3 billing and I was charged, but it's acting like i didn't. When I try download it, it just tries to charge me again like I never bought it
Highlighted

Can you send me a screenshot of the message you get when you try to download the game please? 

Navigator
No option to send a screenshot

What type of phone are you using? 

Navigator
Samsung galaxy j5 2017

Maestro

Have you contacted the App to see if they're having an issue? 

Navigator
I got in touch with Google play. Nothing went through on there end. Said it's your problem. I'm inclined to agree

Maestro

Can you PM me your name, address, date of birth & number please? I'll check this out for you. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon