Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Do you meanΒ 
Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch

Pathfinder
Oh your very lucky I was on the road all day and couldn't log in on my iPhone or I'm sure I could have come with a witty retort 😜
Posted From Apple iPad

Pathfinder
Ah now I know the sax is criminal but a crime against humanity is a bit strong !!!
Posted From Apple iPhone

Anonymous

fyi... i spotted 2 Apple Watches for sale in CEX in newry Smiley Surprised Wasn't expecting to see them on sale there no quick! 

Pathfinder

decided to take the plunge few weeks ago when I knew I'd be in Belfast. Honestly? I'm delighted with the Apple Watch, opted for Sport Stainless Steel model. Went into it with eyes wide open, knowing it is manly an add-on to the iPhone. Did I mention that I love it? Haven't seen many in the wild yet but know of someone that after seeing mine and trying it on decided to go down the ParcelMotel road. He however has decided to now sell it on after just one week!!!! Not what he was expecting it seems........ has been fun however sending/receiving doodles and heartbeats Smiley Happy 

@psychosax wrote:

decided to take the plunge few weeks ago when I knew I'd be in Belfast. Honestly? I'm delighted with the Apple Watch, opted for Sport Stainless Steel model. Went into it with eyes wide open, knowing it is manly an add-on to the iPhone. Did I mention that I love it? Haven't seen many in the wild yet but know of someone that after seeing mine and trying it on decided to go down the ParcelMotel road. He however has decided to now sell it on after just one week!!!! Not what he was expecting it seems........ has been fun however sending/receiving doodles and heartbeats Smiley Happy 

Sounds fun! I haven't taken the smartwatch plunge yet but I have a feeling that when I do, I'll be addicted!

Tell me more about those doodles and heartbeats though @psychosax? I'm curious!

Pathfinder
Watch users can send drawings sketches and heartbeat haptic feedback to each other! Once you have another user in your contacts annoy at will 😱
Posted From Apple iPhone

Anonymous

I have a Pebble watch and I love it. For a fraction of the price of the Apple Watch you get a watch that works with both iphone and android, battery life of over a week and a great looking watch.

I'd love to get the new pebble time but I can't justify the expense and my original pebble does everything I want.

Pathfinder

So? Anyone get Apple Watch for Christmas? 

Posted From Apple iPad
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>