Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Do you meanΒ 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Apple Watch

Anonymous

So which one of you iPhone lovers is going to take the plunge and splash out on the iWatch?

I used the Samsung Gear S a few times at some launch events I was at and though I was sceptical, I came away impressed. Not €400 impressed though! 

Will be interesting to see what demand will be like for what is probably one of the most expensive phone accessories to ever hit the market. 

Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch

Pathfinder
I would love to try it out and play with it but don't plan on buying one, too expensive for what it is
Posted From Apple iPhone

Anonymous
not to mention supposedly rubbish battery life

Anonymous

@cookie wrote:
not to mention supposedly rubbish battery life

No quick solution to that unless you want to strap an external battery to your wrist beside it! No watch out there has more than about 12 hours from what I can see. I think if you are happy to be an early adopter you will live with the poor battery life and wireless charging should solve some issues in due course.

I like the idea of seeing notifications without having to take the phone out and unlock it etc and a few other health features but even with my penchant for buying expensive gadgets, I don't think I could spend that type of money on the iWatch (could possibly eat those words in April but I'd buy it purely for review purposes of course!). 

Leader
I'd love one!! I'd be happy to test it for itn! Cough! Heehee
Posted From Apple iPad

Anonymous

Ha ha! You'll have to join a long waiting list I'd say Smiley Very Happy

Leader
So who do I have to errumm bump off to get to the top?! πŸ˜‰
Posted From Apple iPad

Anonymous

@RainbowR wrote:
So who do I have to errumm bump off to get to the top?! πŸ˜‰

You can start with @psychosax Smiley Very Happy

Pathfinder
How very very dare you!!
Posted From Apple iPad

Leader
I'll just put superglue on his sax... Though that might be considered a crime against humanity!! 😱
Posted From Apple iPad
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>