Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 3Plus parcels removed?

3 Moderator

Hi Tetrax, I understand your frustration! We are currently investigating this with the relevant team. I'll pop back to you via PM when I have an update. Deb

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi @TetraxSonic, can you confirm if you used the web browser to open the link from the sms (Safari for iOS, Chrome for android or were you re-directed to the App? 

3 Community Manager

Hi All,

If you have received a SMS notification of your Parcels on 3Plus but when you open your App they are not showing, can you reply to me here with the following information please? 

1. What model of smartphone are you using?
  2. What is the software version or iOS?
  3. Did you use the web browser to open the link from the text (Safari for iOS, Chrome for Android, etc.)? OR Were you re-directed to the App?

Just to confirm also, you won't see any parcels unless you have received one so that might help someone that's querying the Parcels because they don't see anything about a Parcel in their 3Plus App.

Thanks Guys and Gals Heart We've linked in with the 3Plus Team and the answers to the above questions will really help us 

Highlighted

Leader
I didn't get any SMS. I just noticed it wasn't there on day.

Another problem is after arising. I can't login on the 3Plus website.

When I try to login, it just shows the plus logo. I enter my number and password, but nothing happens.

I cleared the cache, force stopped chrome, and still nothing. It's the website itself that's the problem.

I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, with Android 7.0 (MiUi 9.6 Global)
Posted From Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

3 Moderator

Hi Tetrax 😊 So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'm still looking into the mystery of the parcels. Can you tell me if you can log into 3Plus these days? Deb

Leader
@Three_Deborah1 I can login just fine. No problems at all

Leader

Screenshot_2018-08-14-18-42-51-202_ie.three.threeplus.pngThe parcels are back! Don't know what happened. 

Please try to not let it happen again.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>