Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

€30 credit prepay

Scout
I thought when you topped up by €30 credit you got free calls & texts and unlimited data. I topped up on the 14th of August & my credit has run out and I can't make calls and it says my texts and data is going to run out on the 28th of August???

Chosen Solution

Re: €30 credit prepay

3 Community Manager

Hi there 👋 welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out to us here. Are you thinking of our 3 Simo Only plan? This is a Bill pay account on a 30-day rolling contract. Our current Prepay option is €20 top-up that gives you All You Can Eat data, unlimited text to Irish numbers and unlimited calls to 3. All other networks will come out of the credit. If you want me to look at your number, you can send me a PM and I'll check it out 👍 Deb

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

Hi there 👋 welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out to us here. Are you thinking of our 3 Simo Only plan? This is a Bill pay account on a 30-day rolling contract. Our current Prepay option is €20 top-up that gives you All You Can Eat data, unlimited text to Irish numbers and unlimited calls to 3. All other networks will come out of the credit. If you want me to look at your number, you can send me a PM and I'll check it out 👍 Deb

Scout
How do I change to this option?

3 Community Manager

To change to the 3 Sim Only plan, you'd need to get a new SIM card in any of our stores or even online 👍 Because it's essentially a Bill Pay account, you'll need proof of address, valid ID and your bank details to set one up.

Scout

I am having the same problem. I just moved from billpay to prepay and my credit has gone from €20 to €2.50 in less than two weeks. Can you tell me where the credit has gone? Your live chat is never available and the My Three log in service has been down over a week.

Shauna

Highlighted

Leader

Hi Shauna!

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear this! Absolutely, I'll check this out for you. For this, I'll just need a bit more info.

Can you PM me your number, surname, address and DOB?

Thanks,

Lisa

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>