Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

3 plus app not working

Lookout
I can't log into my 3plus app. I can log into it on my desktop no problem but I'm having an issue with the app. When I try to log in a note comes up saying I cannot log in as I'm offline and to go online and try again later. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to solve it?
Posted From Huawei G7-L01

Re: 3 plus app not working

3 Moderator

Hi Ar14 👋 Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling again? Can you also clear your cache/cookies and try to log in again? 

Lookout
I've uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared my cache and it still doesn't work. I contacted a 3 support agent and they helped me get access to my 3plus via the webpage but not the app

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi Ar14 👋 Can I ask when your logging in from the app are you getting any error messages? 😊 Shane

Lookout
I am, when I try to log in I get an error message that the action cannot be completed while I am offline. However there are no issues with my internet connection

3 Moderator

Thanks for this info Ar14! if it's okay with you, I'll need to pass this on to our tech team to investigate. If you're happy for me to do this, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address, DOB and, if possible, a screenshot of the offline error you're getting?

Lookout
I Lisa, I have sent you a pm.
Thank you in advance

3 Community Manager

I've just got back to it there @Ar14 😊 Conor

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>