Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

hi everyone, i am not sure who is responsible but i sent in my brand new S7 upgrade, maybe 5 weeks old to be repaired as the screen had died, no water damage etc.... the girl in my local store was very helpful and advised it may be the electrics as the phone was perfect not a scratch on it, my phone was sent of to sbe via the local 3 store. 4 days later i receive an email from SBE stating my phone was out of warranty due to the crack on the screen and would cost €240 to fix, i am in shock , my phone is only 6 weeks only and there was no cracks on it when was left with the 3 store. i am in contract for the next 2 years with 3 for an unuseable phone, i have never had any problems with being a 3 customer and have been one for nearly 10 years now, does anyone have any suggestions as to what my opinions are now as i dont have €240 to pay for this phone to be fixed Smiley Sad thanks  x

Re: sbe

3 Moderator

Hi there, would you be able to send me a PM with your details along with the repair reference number and I'll look into this?

If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>