Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: When is Windows Phone 10 coming?

Anonymous
Thanks very much. I half expected ad much as MS are being tight lipped on the situation. Thanks so much for the effort you made in getting the info. Ya if you hear anything let me know. Éire
Posted From Nokia 640 XL

Wizard

No worries at all, @Anonymous Smiley Happy 

I'll let you know if I hear of any update. Be sure to pop back to me here if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Bob

Anonymous
Been hearing rumblings on the Vodafone uk site that they are testing the official update on their phones they are just waiting on the ok from their device department. Did you get the ok from Microsoft to even test WP10? Éire
Posted From Nokia 640 XL

Hi there, I'll check this out for you and get back to you once I know more Smiley Happy

Anonymous
To even hear that your testing it will fill me with some hope as the other networks in Ireland doesn't have it either. As three is a huge network both here and the UK I was half expecting you would of gotten it from Microsoft. Thanks Sophie Smiley Happy Éire
Posted From Nokia 640 XL
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi djire84, we will be launching this in the coming weeks, it'll go through testing and once this is approved it'll be launched.  Let me know if I can help with anything else.  Rachel 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>