Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What the deal with Chat Support...

Navigator

Probably exacerbated by the recent contract changes, but it seems that both the web site and the phone service pushes users heavily towards using Chat Support on three.ie - except that it doesn't seem that you guys even have chat support... whats the deal?

Re: What the deal with Chat Support...

3 Staff

Hey, I see we've since gotten back to your PM on this 👌

Navigator
Thanks Fiona, although that doesn't really answer the question... why do you advertise chat support that doesn't appear to exist?

Our chat support is available, it has been busy over the last few days. 

Navigator
When it's busy does it appear broken? Every time I've tried, I follow the link in the text and get brought to a web form which asks me to select my problem and then I get no option for chat support, just call or community...

Navigator
I registered for a new sim in the three shop in Artane today as I bought a new phone from you at 1pm. I still have no phone coverage which I need as I have a business to run. I am waiting for coverage since then, and although I have the new sim in my phone already keyed the sim reference number in to activate the sim. I have left the three shop in Artane without the simcard details. I still have no coverage and now no sim reference number. I telephoned three in Artane shopping centre numerous times tlhis afternoon, I just keeo getting a message "Mail box full' Can you please help
Posted From Huawei LYO-L01

Navigator
My phone says I can only call the emergency number

Navigator
Can you please help me! Thanks

Navigator
Hello, Is anybody there?

Navigator
I'm still on emergency calls???
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>