Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: What's up with Feedback Link?

Anonymous

Cheers. It's not set to 1436px as I stated above. It's set to 100% width, my screen is 1440, but it is aligning with the body of the forum rather than the page which is causing the issue. 

I dare say you know more about this than I do!

I've logged it here with the Devs and they will fix it, but they have a lot on their plates at the moment so this would be considered a low priority. I'll let you know as soon as I have an update on it.

Anonymous

God dammit, I want this fixed now Smiley Tongue

Oh, why didn't you say so! *Gets a coffee*

Hi @Anonymous, that issue with the banner being too wide has been resolved now, and I should have that feedback link issue fixed later today as well @psychosax. I'll update as soon as it's done.

Anonymous

Beautiful work! 

Anonymous
And world peace? Well...we're waiting!!

Now, feedback link fixed as well!

I'll get started on world peace, but it may take a while. I ain't no beauty queen Smiley Wink

Anonymous

Not sure if you mean it's fixed AFTER tonight but it's not working for me still now.

Working for me on Chrome, Firefox and IE, maybe clear your cookies/cache?
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon