Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

What's up with Feedback Link?

Pathfinder

When I click on the green triangle at bottom right of screen "Give Us Feedback" I get a greyed out What Do You Think Of Our Website screen, no matter which option I choose nothing happens and I have to either click the back button or close the page to carry on?

IMG_0133.jpg

Chosen Solution

Re: What's up with Feedback Link?

Now, feedback link fixed as well!

I'll get started on world peace, but it may take a while. I ain't no beauty queen Smiley Wink

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Anonymous
There is no link behind the image. It does nothing. Maybe it's just a suggestion rather than a route to do so

Good catch folks, I didn't even notice it! I'll get that fixed.

Pathfinder
Just checking Sheena? Is this the best/proper place to report such issues?
Posted From Apple iPad

Yes, this is perfect Smiley Happy

Just as an update on this particular issue, we're pushing through a change this evening and that should allow us to fix the Feedback button hopefully tomorrow.

Anonymous

Hey, while you are at it, can you fix the width of the banner that shows up to notify people that 3 and O2 have merged. 

It is set to 1436px wide so when it pops up each time you come to the page it ends up allowing the page to scroll horizontally which is annoying. 

Screen Shot 2015-03-10 at 21.56.16.png

Anonymous
Cant see image yet but where are you seeing that John? I'm not seeing any horizontal scrolling on mobile or pc
Highlighted

Thanks John, I'm not seeing that myself here either, but I have a widescreen display which might be why. I'll get this looked into.

Anonymous
Ah I see it now. I had dismissed those boxes. When they are dismissed it doesn't show the horizontal scrolling. As John says it's the upper of the two images causing the problem

Thanks, tried it in another browser and I see the scrolling bar now. I'll let the Dev team know.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>