Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Want €10 Credit Free....?

Legend

thanks @Three_Sheena !

My apologies that this is a bit overdue this month! Our most helpful user in April was...... @billbond4! Congrats, €10 coming your way Smiley Happy

Legend

Thanks Sheena !!

Congrats to our most helpful user in May... @billbond4 Smiley Happy

You're on a winning streak here! Drop me a PM with your number and we'll apply €10 credit!

Shock and horror, @billbond4 tops the leaderboard yet again! Drop us a PM for your €10 Smiley Happy

If anyone else would like to earn themselves €10 free, all you need to do is answer other peoples questions here on the Community. Whomever tops the leaderboard each month, wins!

Leader

Can somebody hide @billbond4 keyboard for gods sake Smiley LOL

Legend

@MikeC59 if someone hide my keyboard, I wont be able to do much work, but that wouldnt be such a bad thing :-)

Leader
There again on the other hand how could we manage without the “Maestro”
Highlighted

Legend
I'm sure ye would do fine

Another month, another €10 credit.... and it goes this month to @billbond4!

However a special mention must go to @Anonymous who has flown up the leaderboard this month, and so €5 is coming your way as well Smiley Happy 

Congrats to you both!

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year. All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon