Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Want €10 Credit Free....?

Legend

Thanks Sheena, nice way to start off, my first day back to work.

You must be back in the swing of things by now.

Getting there, slowly but surely! Smiley Happy

First month of 2016 done and dusted, with @billbond4 as the most helpful user yet again! €10 coming your way Smiley Happy 

Legend

Cool, Thanks Sheena 

[ Edited ]

Sorry it's a few days behind folks but we have our most helpful user for February to reveal!

Drumroll...shock and horror, it's @billbond4 again! Congrats, €10 credit coming your way for being super helpful as always Smiley Happy

Legend

Cool, Always glad to help out !

Legend

@Three_Sheena Just wondering is there a higher rank that Tutor? and any new Avators on the way?

Hi @billbond4, yes and double yes! I won't give away the criteria for the ranks, but you're on track for the next one. Some more posts and a handful of more accepted solutions or 'thanks' and you're there Smiley Wink

Avatars are in progress and we're aiming for a new batch to be released in the next month or so, along with some great new features!

Legend

@Three_Sheena Thanks for the update, looking forward to my next title :-) 

Highlighted

Congrats again to @billbond4! Our most helpful user for March Smiley Happy

€10 coming your way! 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon