Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: THREE's Online Webtexts Messaging Service Broken!

Service has not resumed on my side. Have sent several texts to a friend in Germany, none of them arrived. I tried the usual procedures with cookie, cache etc. cleaning as well as different browsers.

Down again: 500 Internal Server Error! Something bad happened. Please come back later, Thank you.

Web Interface is back again, but still texts to German mobile number won't arrive

Hi i just reset my phone cas its been so slow and went to turn it on and it asked me for a code that it had sent to my mobile number but it never sent me a code obviously because its not on because im resetting it so i clicked that i havent recieved a code and now it says it has sent me too many codes try again later ive tried so many times it womt turnon can someone help?

I just managed to log in and out twice successfully to THREE's Webtexts facility

https://webtexts.three.ie/

Hopefully we will see no repeat of this error unlike earlier reports. I am concerned to read that others have also been experiencing a similar problem from the initial issue reported about 24hrs ago. If the Webtexts service becomes erratic and unreliable on a frequent basis, people will become more & more reluctant to use it, going forward. I wonder if THREE's Webtexts Online service needs essential maintenance to prevent future outages...Maybe the Technical Dept. can look into this matter further as this may require work?

@AwaitYourReply wrote:

I just managed to log in and out twice successfully to THREE's Webtexts facility

https://webtexts.three.ie/

Logging in and out works fine for me as well. It's just that texts are not being sent to my German friend's phone.

Hi Arthur 👋 How is this for you this morning? Is it just the one number you're having difficulty with? Ashlee 

Hi Laurneb17 👋 How's this for you this morning? Ashlee 

Hi @AwaitYourReply, How is this for you this morning? Ashlee 

Explorer

Since the upgrade I can't access webtext. I changed the password, got the code, I enter the code and it has to be an 8 character password, so I try my new password and it asks for a code again, I'm going around in circles. Where do I enter the code? Thanks.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon