Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: THREE's Online Webtexts Messaging Service Broken!

Service has not resumed on my side. Have sent several texts to a friend in Germany, none of them arrived. I tried the usual procedures with cookie, cache etc. cleaning as well as different browsers.

Down again: 500 Internal Server Error! Something bad happened. Please come back later, Thank you.

Web Interface is back again, but still texts to German mobile number won't arrive

Hi i just reset my phone cas its been so slow and went to turn it on and it asked me for a code that it had sent to my mobile number but it never sent me a code obviously because its not on because im resetting it so i clicked that i havent recieved a code and now it says it has sent me too many codes try again later ive tried so many times it womt turnon can someone help?
Posted From Samsung SM-J320FN

I just managed to log in and out twice successfully to THREE's Webtexts facility

https://webtexts.three.ie/

Hopefully we will see no repeat of this error unlike earlier reports. I am concerned to read that others have also been experiencing a similar problem from the initial issue reported about 24hrs ago. If the Webtexts service becomes erratic and unreliable on a frequent basis, people will become more & more reluctant to use it, going forward. I wonder if THREE's Webtexts Online service needs essential maintenance to prevent future outages...Maybe the Technical Dept. can look into this matter further as this may require work?

@AwaitYourReply wrote:

I just managed to log in and out twice successfully to THREE's Webtexts facility

https://webtexts.three.ie/

Logging in and out works fine for me as well. It's just that texts are not being sent to my German friend's phone.

3 Moderator

Hi Arthur 👋 How is this for you this morning? Is it just the one number you're having difficulty with? Ashlee 

3 Moderator

Hi Laurneb17 👋 How's this for you this morning? Ashlee 

3 Moderator

Hi @AwaitYourReply, How is this for you this morning? Ashlee 

Explorer

Since the upgrade I can't access webtext. I changed the password, got the code, I enter the code and it has to be an 8 character password, so I try my new password and it asks for a code again, I'm going around in circles. Where do I enter the code? Thanks.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>