Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

THREE's Online Webtexts Messaging Service Broken!

Not sure which forum is best for this query... Earlier tonight I went to try and use THREE's Online Webtext Messaging Service via the THREE Ireland website: webtexts.three.ie/ however; I've been unable to gain access since my first attempt today at around 11:40pm on Thursday 29/06/2017. I've availed of theWebtexts service quite regularly and usually it seems ok although; I am aware that it has gone down in the past for a while.   The Following is the error message received each time.

"500 Internal Server Error! Something bad happened. Please come back later, Thank you."

I've also tried using different web browsers and even cleared browser history but all to no avail.

Chosen Solution

Re: THREE's Online Webtexts Messaging Service Broken!

That's great to hear. Pop back to us here if you need anything else. Otherwise, have a lovely weekend. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

THREE's Webtexts Service Broken!

Not sure which forum is best for this query... Earlier tonight I went to try and use THREE's Online Webtext Messaging Service via the THREE Ireland website: webtexts.three.ie/ however; I've been unable to gain access since my first attempt today at around 11:40pm on Thursday 29/06/2017. I've availed of theWebtexts service quite regularly and usually it seems ok although; I am aware that it has gone down in the past for a while.   The Following is the error message received each time.

"500 Internal Server Error! Something bad happened. Please come back later, Thank you."

I've also tried using different web browsers and even cleared browser history but all to no avail.

Same here all day yesterday and this morning!

"500 Internal Server Error! Something bad happened. Please come back later, Thank you"
Posted From Sony F5121

[ Edited ]

Hi @AwaitYourReply 👋 How is this for you this morning? Can you send a screenshot of the error? 

[ Edited ]

Hi @Deepblueiz 👋 Can you send me a screenshot of the error? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using another web browser? 😊

Highlighted

Hello, its ok now. Came back about 10am, go raibh maith agat.

That's great to hear. Pop back to us here if you need anything else. Otherwise, have a lovely weekend. 

Thanks for your prompt acknowledgement and suggestions received this morning. I've read that the initial problem issue has since been sorted out. As a result, I've done a quick test myself and I'm pleased to report that normal service has been resumed at my side. Many thanks for your input and support. 

No worries at all @AwaitYourReply. Glad we could help. If you need anything else. You know where we are. Have a lovely weekend. 

@Three_Ashlee wrote:

No worries at all @AwaitYourReply. Glad we could help. If you need anything else. You know where we are. Have a lovely weekend. 

Thanks a million. I'll bear this in mind. Enjoy your weekend! Smiley Happy

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>