Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Ranking System

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi there

Like all great forums their is a ranking system in place here. Although, I am a bit confused as to how and when a ranking occurs, on the old O2.ie forum the rank occurred after every 50 post's and once you got to 200 posts then the rank occurred after every 100 posts I think!

Any ideas on what the ranking system is here lads?

and how to go about unlocking new features?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Chosen Solution

Re: Ranking System

Hi @Anonymous, ranking up is based on lots of criteria, not just posting. Things like 'Thanks', solutions etc are all used to make sure leveling up and getting a new title, is appropriate to the level and types of interactions.

For instance you're a leader at the moment because you're super helpful and give lots of great answers!

I'm not going to post up the ranks and the criteria, as we don't want people to 'game' the system, but rest assured that you're well on your way to the next rank Smiley Happy

New features and abilities are also in the mix! More info on that coming soon Smiley Wink

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi @Anonymous, ranking up is based on lots of criteria, not just posting. Things like 'Thanks', solutions etc are all used to make sure leveling up and getting a new title, is appropriate to the level and types of interactions.

For instance you're a leader at the moment because you're super helpful and give lots of great answers!

I'm not going to post up the ranks and the criteria, as we don't want people to 'game' the system, but rest assured that you're well on your way to the next rank Smiley Happy

New features and abilities are also in the mix! More info on that coming soon Smiley Wink

Anonymous

@Three_Sheena

I wouldn't want you to give away the ranking at all but thought that others might want to know - I don't really care about the ranking, I just love trying to help out its for others knowledge cos I had saw it was asked before but never answered! Smiley LOL

I thought Id ask again now that the site is busier than back then Smiley Wink

Thanks Sheena!

Thanks for asking @Anonymous and keep the questions coming! Happy to help as always Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Anonymous

@Three_Sheena Your the only one that is flat out on here belonging to Three Smiley LOL

Thanks for the swift replies.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>