Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Nexus 6p

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

I have been told that your not going to stock the new nexus 6P from Google. Will there be any future plans as I believe this phone will be a great addition to the line up.

Chosen Solution

Re: Nexus 6p

Anonymous

I had the nexus 4 years ago and i updated to s3 and note 3 throughout the years but want to go back to the smoothness of pure android. It has the latest updates, massive glorious screen. I know 3 of my friends who had to purchase the older phone nexus 6 on websites because no carrier in ireland stock them which is shocking. I didnt get the Nexus 6 due to not stocked until recently google store sold them. There butter smooth. People do appreciate a more stable version of android seeing its googles operating system and there name on the phone. The nexus 6p should be a pure beast, 8 cores (2xQuad Cores and 3 GB ram of power)

@Three_Sheena wrote:

Hi @Anonymous, I can certainly forward on your feedback here to the Devices team, and I'll let you know if there's any change to the decision. 

What is it about the phone that you like? 

If you stock it i will upgrade ASAP. So will many of the friends. Also Nexus 5x is a cheap enough phone also which you could possibly sell under the cheaper contract e.g 25euro a month plan. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi @Anonymous, I can certainly forward on your feedback here to the Devices team, and I'll let you know if there's any change to the decision. 

Anonymous

I had the nexus 4 years ago and i updated to s3 and note 3 throughout the years but want to go back to the smoothness of pure android. It has the latest updates, massive glorious screen. I know 3 of my friends who had to purchase the older phone nexus 6 on websites because no carrier in ireland stock them which is shocking. I didnt get the Nexus 6 due to not stocked until recently google store sold them. There butter smooth. People do appreciate a more stable version of android seeing its googles operating system and there name on the phone. The nexus 6p should be a pure beast, 8 cores (2xQuad Cores and 3 GB ram of power)

@Three_Sheena wrote:

If you stock it i will upgrade ASAP. So will many of the friends. Also Nexus 5x is a cheap enough phone also which you could possibly sell under the cheaper contract e.g 25euro a month plan. 

You do make it sound amazing @Anonymous! I'll send on that feedback, and the suggestion about the Nexus 5x, thanks a mil Smiley Happy

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>