Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New mobile view

Legend

Excellent, i will tell my troll to keep an eye out for you on your dragon

Wizard

I don't know which of those I'd prefer to have more guys- a troll, a dragon, or an S8 tree!! 

Legend

Troll is pretty handy to have, no callers trying to sell phonewatch etc when they see the Troll.

But then again dragon would be handy to avoid traffic, but id would say cleaning up dragon poo is a messy job

Wizard

Haha I guess it would- then again if you had the troll I'm sure they'd lend a hand too Smiley Very Happy

Legend

Nice, I would have never thought to get the troll to help me. :-) 

Wizard

Always trying to think outside the box here @billbond4...now if only I could figure out a way to grow that tree Smiley Wink 

And hey if we do figure out the S8 tree, the troll is providing the fertilizer from the dragon! This is all working out nicely.... Smiley Very Happy

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon