Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

NEED PROOF OF PURCHASE

Scout
I need to get proof of purchase for an iPhone 5s I bought last Christmas for my son. I've been into Apple today and because my son can't remember his new icloud account I need the proof of purchase and all relating details of the phone so they can delete find my iPhone feature before sending it for repair!! The day I bought it I got NO documentation in relation to the contract or a receipt. I need this asap

Re: NEED PROOF OF PURCHASE

[ Edited ]
Maestro

Hi @Eve4, can you send your details in PM and I'll look into this for you? I'll just need your number, address, date of birth and the IMEI of the phone please?

Proof or purchases can be provided as long as the phone is added to your account at the time of purchase. If you're not sure, you can send a PM to one of our mods and they'll check for you. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon