Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

More competitions?

@Rachel any sign of more competitions here? I enjoyed the last one!

Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

Re: More competitions?

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@Michael_Mick It's great to hear you liked the last one. I'm sure I can sort something out.  Any ideas about what type of competition you'd like to see on the Community? Open to all suggestions here from you and anyone else that's interested.

Maestro

@Three_Rachel I agree!

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Legend

I do love a competition :-)

Legend

I think it would be good to get more  people onto the forum by having a competition

to maybe do a search of something in the forums for the answer to a question and then PM the mods with the answer.

So your getting more users and your getting them to use the forum

3 Community Manager

@billbond4 I love this idea! You've given me some serious food for thought Smiley Very Happy

Legend

@Three_Rachel always glad to help, theres loads of good tips here that if people searched for that it would help them out.

BTW it might be handy to update the twitter page to make the 3 Forum more of an option for people to use when yer offline 

The three.ie/community link might not stand out enough for people.

chrome_2018-11-06_14-22-44.png

3 Community Manager

Thanks @billbond4 Great suggestions. I've placed a search bar in a more central location to help entice everyone to do some searching for help/support or just to have a browse!  

Navigator
I'd like to see scenery pics from mobile devices to win latest new phones
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Navigator
Why is there not more comfortable motions lined up seem the last competition was Oct Oct 10
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>