Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lend Me Service

Lookout
Hello all, was trying to avail of this 'lend me' system, which wouldn't work. Upon searching for solution I was surprised at all the conflicting information. All numbers and posts you host to use the service don't work, conflicting numbers accordingly to date of post. Not aggrieved, just surprised at the oversight. Can you please help us all, how does one currently use a lend me emergency credit? I think it's underestimated how much small flaws such as this mar a customer experience, and addressing this is a small effort. Thanks!
Highlighted

Re: Lend Me Service

3 Moderator

Hi @RandomHandle and welcome to 3Community! Can you PM your mobile number, name, address, date of birth and I'll check if you're eligible for the lend me service? The lend me service is only available for old O2 Legacy plans. For our Three plans, we have a Call Me service available, check it out here

Lookout
So why isn't that advertised? Multiple links to the service still exist,
none of which mention this. How do you propose to remedy this?

3 Moderator

Can you PM your mobile number, details and I can check which option is available for yourself?

Lookout
We shouldn't need to join a forum, just to be told it's not for Three customers. It's prominent in site display, it's in the My3 login.
It's a little misleading.
In a similar vein, the 'free data' bundles require that your phone has ID verification from Three staff. If you do not have this done, you will not get what you paid for. This information is not provided prominently. These are basic standards of business here. I'm leaving the Three network. That's an 'available option'.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>