Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Ireland? Or UK and Ireland?

Explorer

It is not unheard of for companies operating in UK and Ireland to base their support centre in Ireland.

It is unclear whether this Community covers only Ireland or covers both UK and Ireland. Perhaps a note about this could be added on the sign up and registration screens?

Additionally, if this Community covers only Ireland, perhaps a link to the equivalent UK community could be added?

Chosen Solution

Re: Ireland? Or UK and Ireland?

There is no UK community unfortunately and this is covering only Ireland. UK call center is in the UK I believe but they are completely separate companies so a link to UK support wouldn't really be appropriate.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

There is no UK community unfortunately and this is covering only Ireland. UK call center is in the UK I believe but they are completely separate companies so a link to UK support wouldn't really be appropriate.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Explorer

Please add some messaging on the sign-up and registration screens noting this community covers only Ireland, so there is then no doubt. 

It is not unheard of for companies operating in UK and Ireland to base their support centre in Ireland.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>