Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Compensation

Anonymous
I have now been waiting for over six months for compensation and or reimbursement of fees associated with ur company, when might I actually be expecting to receive such compensation which I might feel satisfied with the actual outcome, as you know I have been very vocal in this forum.and will continue to be until such time as it is resolved. I have been given the runabout several times and am convinced that should I go silent before compensation I shall be ignored
Posted From Sony D2203

Re: Compensation

Wizard

Hi @Anonymous just getting back to your PM now. 

Bob

Anonymous
Six months of back and forth between myself and ur company
Posted From Sony D2203

Anonymous
And I have not received as yet a pm
Posted From Sony D2203

Anonymous
I am looking forward to seeing the outcome asap
Posted From Sony D2203

Anonymous
No. Nothing
Posted From Sony D2203

Anonymous
What I consider evident within three.ie is that apparently three.ie seem to apparently not care due to the fact that their contract s were drawn up with considerable time and money and past experience covering almost each scenario so as the company is not liable and the customer has to accept what's on offer.still no reply as promised, pm or otherwise I have loads of questions asked and loads more to ask,still no resolution
Posted From Sony D2203

Anonymous
How come my other posts continue to go ignored, it looks worse for the company if simple question s are going unanswered from a support forum which is supposed to be of great assistance to three.ie customers or is it only the ones which have questions which u can reply pmd u there is did u try turn off and on ur device, have u ever watched the it crown on tv
Posted From Sony D2203
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>