Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Charged for data usage on upgrade phone (bill pay)

Navigator
I upgraded my phone yesterday. And was charged 19.08 euro for apparently being 27mb over the limit an hour later . However my data usage in total between the new and old phone is under 5GB. I have the unlimited flexi max plan. I have never gone over the limit of fair usage and this does not seem to be the case this time. I think this is a mistake due to the upgrade process. I pay for a premium bill the last 2 years and I'm being charged for data that should be covered under my plan. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Ronan Lee

Re: Charged for data usage on upgrade phone (bill pay)

Hi Ronan 👋 I can look into this for you. 👋 Can you PM me your number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Martin. 

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Removing personal info**

Maestro

Hi Ronan, I've removed your info from the public thread. Can you pop me this in a PM?

Navigator
How do you pm on this

Navigator
Found it. Will pm now

Or has this not shown up on a bill yet? 

Highlighted

Navigator
From 3 alerts on Tuesday 16th may at 05.44 "You have spent EURO 19.08 on Internet Services since 01/05/2017". It also viewable on my bill to come online which will be paid at the end of the month
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>