Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Changes to call charges for 1850, 1890, 076 & 0818 n

@cwn  I don't know to be honest, as long as I can see the notification, where it's kept within their website is up to the people that plan out that structure. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Leader

Three Reps, So far this month I have received two Contract Change notifications (EU Roaming Allowance Increase & Calls to 1850, 1890, 0818 & 076 numbers) from Three via SMS.  Both messages contain links to further information.  When I select the links (3.ie/FUP1 & 3.ie/2ew) I am taken to a Notification section but not the notification section shown in My3.  In other words the notifications are now hidden. 

Three Reps, can you please advise why these Contract Changes are hidden rather than being published in the Customer Notifications section of the web site?  

Navigator

Indeed, it was the lack of any link posted about the 1 December 2019 changes on the page at https://www.three.ie/legal/notifications/ that led me to assume that Three hadn't yet published anything. Instead, it appears the details that have been published are not linked from anywhere else.

Seriously why does it matter. 1. Comres made the decision and networks had to fall in line so what would they be hiding and 2. They text everyone and gave the link. Maybe they decided to put the notifications in a different section. Maybe they dont actually have to explain where they put a notification that they are required to tell you about hence the texts sent with the information and link...this is silly
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>