Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Changes to call charges for 1850, 1890, 076 & 0818 numbers.

Navigator

ComReg is changing the rules for how calls to non-geographic 1850, 1890, 076 and 0818 numbers are charged from 1 December 2019.

Is there, or will there be, a page on three.ie with all the details of this change?

Several other providers (Virgin, Eir, Tesco, etc) have already published a page on their websites detailing their "before" and "after" pricing.

Chosen Solution

Re: Changes to call charges for 1850, 1890, 076 & 0818 n

3 Community Manager

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

Navigator

Good job. That is what was needed.

It may be useful to put a banner across the top of the main three.ie website linking out to that notice. I spent ages looking round the three.ie website for a page with price change details and couldn't find one.

3 Community Manager

That's a good suggestion. I'll feed it back to the relevant teams @Ian018 

Navigator

Sounds like a good plan!

Highlighted

Leader

Why isn't this information published in the My3 "Notifications" section of your web site?  It seems to me that you are no longer using the Customer Notification section to provide information such as this.  The last Customer Notification posted was on 15 May 2017. Why is this?

3 Community Manager

@cwn The notifications section on three.ie under My3 tends to be reserved for our own service notifications whereas this change came from ComReg and isn't a change in service. The notification page above is on our website for customers to view the pricing changes brought in by ComReg which will go live on the 1 December 2019.

[ Edited ]
Leader

Thanks for your response. However I note that in the past contract changes as a result of EU Regulations have been notified via the Customer Notification section. What's the difference between changes as a result of EU Regulations and those of Comreg?  It seems to me that, for some reason, Three are no longer using the Customer Notification section of the web site whereas service notifications continue to be published in the Service Notifications section.    

@cwn I see a notification there from July this year so I don't know why you can't see that. Its the notifications under My3 umbrella yeah? Maybe this is a different type of notification so they've put it in another notification area on the site. It is on the site so they are notifying, I honestly don't understand the problem here

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Leader

I too can see the July notification to which you refer.  However it is a "Service" notification and not a "Customer" notification.  If you scroll down the page you should see the Customer notifications & the last entry there is dated 15 May 2017. Surely you will agree notifications affecting customers would be best published in the section headed "Customer Notifications" else why bother having such a heading? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>