Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

By: Three_Rachel / Board: CompetitionWinners (28)

[ Edited ]
Explorer

Hi, nothing major, just didn't see any names of comp winners. Do you folks email winners?

*post edited

Chosen Solution

Re: By: Three_Rachel / Board: CompetitionWinners (28)

3 Community Manager

@rd00gan Great suggestions! I'll look into it.

We make several attempts to contact 3Plus winners via the details they have registered on their 3Plus account. Permission is given in the registration process to contact using these details. We call and we also send emails. The winners are published on the Community with the winner's permission and if they do not want their name published then we remove it from the list before it goes live. Thanks'

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

Hi 

Explorer

Hi @Three_Rachel, so if callers don't get to answer their calls, do they disqualified from the results or do they get contacted via email?

To improve transparency of winning results it seems to be a common thing to do a LIVE Youtube news /  promotion video of selection of winners, you could blank out certain parts of names /number / email to protect privacy, GDPR and all at. Here a YT vid that may spur some ideas in the marketing department https://youtu.be/u4Ly3q0shQk?t=973 as an example.

3 Community Manager

@rd00gan Great suggestions! I'll look into it.

We make several attempts to contact 3Plus winners via the details they have registered on their 3Plus account. Permission is given in the registration process to contact using these details. We call and we also send emails. The winners are published on the Community with the winner's permission and if they do not want their name published then we remove it from the list before it goes live. Thanks'

Explorer

@Three_RachelOk great, thanks for acknowledgement of my suggestion on transparency on future competition results. Please note I had accepted your last post as solution solved.

3 Community Manager

No problem @rd00gan

Happy to help!​​​​​​​

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>