Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Broadband Unlimited?

Scout

The new broadband deal is fantastic the only change that should be made is in the advertising. Its advertised as unlimited but it isn't because you get 750gb data. I know their is the fair usage policy but that in itself is a limit so why use the word unlimited instead of something like Huge Data. Yes its in the small print that its 750gb but if you were expecting Unlimited Data why would you look through the small print for a limit. 

Re: Broadband Unlimited?

3 Moderator

Hi @nimoyhax, Thanks so much for that feedback. I'll certainly pass this info on to the relevant team. Let me know if you need anything else. Otherwise, have a lovely weekend. Ashlee

Scout

A great development from Three to offer this product but yet again their treatment of existing customers is very disappointing.

I currently have 3 accounts with Three (~160 euro per month) but when i called to change from my existing broadband product (250gb priced at 70euro per month) they refused to offer the new product to me. Companies like Three put so much effort in to attracting new customers but in my experience very little effort into existing customer retention. 

3 Moderator

Hi jmooney,

As per our terms and conditions you can switch your price plan 3 months before the end of your contract date. Once you reach this we can change the plan for you 👍

Lookout
I think it really shows how much you value your current existing customers by excluding us from the new offer... if you can offer it to new customers then why not to everyone??
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @Trina01, I have gotten back to your other post about this so I will continue to help you there.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>