Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Pathfinder

given the current problems this a small problem I suppose Smiley Wink but Im unable to select any avatar apart from an Animal?? Are ye trying to tell me something here!! No matter what section I choose in drop down menu, it stays put at Animal

Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 20.40.37.jpg

Chosen Solution

Re: Avatar problem

Hi @psychosax, unfortunately that's an issue I'm aware of, it's affecting everyone and not just yourself Smiley Happy

We know how to fix it, but it's quite complicated and may impact other parts of the site, so it's a work in progress. I'll post up when it's resolved.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi @psychosax, unfortunately that's an issue I'm aware of, it's affecting everyone and not just yourself Smiley Happy

We know how to fix it, but it's quite complicated and may impact other parts of the site, so it's a work in progress. I'll post up when it's resolved.

Anonymous

Hi there @Three_Sheena

Instead of fixing this issue, why not just make another option and allow users to upload their own avatar, this way we dont need to use the basics and can use our own.. Smiley Wink

Don't worry @Anonymous and @psychosax, I'm working on a super secret shiny project at the moment, which will fix all of this and I reckon you're going to love it Smiley Wink

Watch this space!

Anonymous

Oh....... Sounds good, can you unvail it now... or even just a sneeky peek Smiley Wink

We wont tell your boss..we promise  Smiley LOL

Haha, not even a little bit, I'm too excited about it to give anything away!

Anonymous

Comon, be a rebel @Three_Sheena, we know you want to.. Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Smiley Wink

Anonymous

Guess we shall just wait and see then @Three_Sheena Smiley LOL

Great news! This issue is now resolved, and there's new shiny avatars to choose from .... http://forum.three.ie/t5/News/New-Shiny-Avatars/m-p/2078

@Anonymous, @psychosax

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>