Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

3 plus app

Hello there,
I'm trying to download the 3 plus app but I can't found it.
How is that possible? My friends say that they didn't have any problem about download it.
I don't know if it depends on the mobile phone, I have a google nexus 6 with android.

Kind regards,
Angelica
Posted From Google Nexus 6

Chosen Solution

Re: 3 plus app

Hi Angelica 👋 As this is not a Three phone we can't guarantee this will work. Can you try logging in to 3 Plus through the browser? Ashlee 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi Angelica 👋 As this is not a Three phone we can't guarantee this will work. Can you try logging in to 3 Plus through the browser? Ashlee 

Thank you Ashlee,
I can't open it either from the browser and i found it on the play store but said that the item is not available in my country.

Whereabouts are you at the moment Angelica?

Dublin and my friends that have the app or the registration are in Dublin too.

It may be down to the fact that the Nexus is not a Three phone Angelica. Unfortunately, as it is not a phone with us we can not guarantee the service will work on it. 

What about the browser?

You should still be able to access this through the browser. Have you tried logging in through here? 

Highlighted

That app is useless. I'm on the Three network and the My3 app has never once recognised being on the network to actually function. Long since deleted it and the Plus app, never worked right either.

Why the app can't function as a version of the website without needing to see the network is beyond me.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>