Do you mean 

Re: turn off adult filter

[ Edited ]

Hi trying to turn adult flutter off my name is XXXX

Highlighted

Search turn off adult filter you'll see the answers. There's 100's of them

Also you need to edit and remove your name address and date of birth. This an open community

3 Moderator

Hi @Mohameddiiriye I've removed your details for security purposes. You can contact our Webchat team here 👉 http://bit.ly/1Ydjq0B and they'll be able to take care of this for you 👍 @Michael_Mick cheers for your help and advice 😊

Scout
I was trying to access a site and Three has blocked it. How can I unblock adult content filter?

Legend
Send a pm. To a mod with your details and request it

Scout
How do I turn off my adult filter

[ Edited ]
Scout

08XXXXXXXX eamonn stamp XX/XX/19XX

Legend
Hi eamon, remove your pesonal details as this is a public forum.
Send a mod your details and ask them to disable the adult filter

Scout
Hey man can you turn my adult filter off?
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon