Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

trying to register my3 - said my phone number is not recognised

Anonymous

as above. I am sure my phone number is brought from 3...i even topped it up 2 days ago in their shop!

Highlighted

Re: trying to register my3 - said my phone number is not recognised

Legend
Different systems run in Three, try again in a few days and see if it works. If not post back here

Highlighted

Hi Gordon, have you tried re registering your number? Can you try this and let me know if it works? 

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous

I notice with my3 sometimes it claims the number is registered and what you need to do is click forgotten password. This will send out a new password and all you have to do is login!  Try that also

Highlighted

Anonymous
"We're sorry but this number is not recognised. Thinking of joining Three? Click here"

nothing working so far -- i am pretty sure typed the correct mobile number with a 0 in front
Highlighted

Anonymous
Hi

Thanks for clarifying that. Looks like it's an issue with the number on the systems so for online. A mod here can try to assist you. Have you spoken with tech support yet?
Highlighted

Maestro

Hi gordon, can you pop us a PM with your number, name, address and DOB, I'll check this out. 

Highlighted

Re: trying to register my3 - said my phone number is not rec

Scout
Same problem here. New number from three not recognised so can't register for my 3
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Chris2020 Hi there, can you describe what steps you are using to register for My3? Is it the app or website? Have you ever used your email for My3 before? 

Highlighted

Scout

Just checking if anyone has any feedback or comments they'd like to give us for issues logging into My3?

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.