Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

trade?

Pathfinder

Is there any way i can do a trade with my phone for another one ? 

My phone just keeps disconnecting from the internet every ten minutes for the last month , not just on xbox but also on my laptop. 

Another question i have is if i buy the unlimited broadband and i still cant play xbox online am i going to be stuck on an 18 month contract even if I cant play online?. 

Any feedback would be great on either question.

this phones driving me insane.

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: trade?

3 Moderator

Hi @GaryLennon91

It isn't possible to trade your phone but it does sound like it might need a repair. If it's within warranty, any manufacturer faults are covered for this so you can bring the phone to the store  to send it to our repair centre. 

If you order broadband online, you have a 14 day change of mind period under the distance selling regulations so you can send it back if you're not happy with the modem or plan for whatever reason.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Pathfinder

(my phone is the 3prism phone , i bought it in june.)

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @GaryLennon91

It isn't possible to trade your phone but it does sound like it might need a repair. If it's within warranty, any manufacturer faults are covered for this so you can bring the phone to the store  to send it to our repair centre. 

If you order broadband online, you have a 14 day change of mind period under the distance selling regulations so you can send it back if you're not happy with the modem or plan for whatever reason.

Hope this helps!

Pathfinder
Hey thanks for the information. I think I'll try out the broadband and see how it goes for the 2 weeks. Thanks
Posted From Alcatel 5044Y

3 Moderator

You're very welcome @GaryLennon91 Have a great weekend! 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>