Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

top up credit disappearing

Navigator

Im on the 20 euro plan, top up and keep 20 euro credit, however the last 2 months my 20 credit has been taken, I have made chargeable calls in the last 6 months so it hasn't expired, at least 40 euro is missing, I also can't find my call logs to check my usage?

Re: top up credit disappearing

Is there a time difference between when you top up and your plan running out though? Your credit is used when the plan runs out until you top up again
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Navigator

No they take the credit about a day or two after I top up, it doesn't make sense, I haven't used anything outside my deal, so it shouldn't use any of the credit, its happened for a few months now, they take my credit from my bonus for changing to three too. So its actually more than 40 euro probably closer to 60 , I can't tell tough because I can't see my usage!

Legend
Are you topping up every 28 day's?
If you have mobile data enabled after the 28 days that will eat up credit in possibly under a minute

Navigator

Nope I wouldn't have data on, and this month the 20 euro was taken two days or so after I topped up, so even if I had data on, it shouldn't use any credit. Plus it was exactly 20euro taken, if it was being used for data etc it would be unlikely they would only take 20 euro exactly, and this has happened a few times.

The same with my bonus credit, 10 euro exactly disappears. And yes I topped up every 28 days.

I cant figure it out, it seems like a glitch, but since I cant check my usage I cant see where my money goes, I don't understand why they don't have usage on the account info page anymore?

Wait...are you tracking it by the texts you receive? They're not right if so. You need to ignore those and look at your my3 app for that information. If you don't top up on the 28th day you'll be charged 1 euro per mb until your credit is all gone. 20 euro @ 1 euro per m

Wait...are you tracking it by the texts you receive? They're not right if so. You need to ignore those and look at your my3 app for that information. If you don't top up on the 28th day you'll be charged 1 euro per mb until your credit is all gone. 20 euro @ 1 euro per mb. 

Navigator

No I have the my3 app I always check that to see the remaining days. I 100% know I haven't accidentally used it. It was taken when I had just topped up, like for example say I topped up on Monday my account said 100.25 euro, two days later, it says 80.25 euro. I haven't made any calls outside my offer, and everything is covered in the offer so no way to lose it, unless there's a glitch and three took the credit.

Also the fact its happened so many times now, it has to be a glitch. The only thing I can see is the rule - you have to make one chargeable call to keep the credit active, I joined three about 8 months ago, I have definitely made chargeable calls the last 6 months, so maybe they didn't register, but like I said I cant check because three don't provide call logs anymore. Its a lot of money to be taken, hopefully a Three agent can reply soon and fix it.

I'm with you, sorry its usually the data that ises it but your chargeable reference. Under the terms and conditions for As you can eat data on their website, each 20 has 180 days before it is removed. If you topped up by 20 8 months ago then it will expore, even with a chargeable call because you'll only be using the top up that's there the longest so the other 20 top ups are not affected by chargeable calls and expore after 180 days . I hope that makes sense but that's my understanding.

Navigator

Oh strange because on my account beside each instalment of credit it says "won't expire**".

"**If you make at least one chargeable call every six months, you will keep your top-up credit active and prevent it from expiring. If you don't do this, your cash credit will expire after six months of non-use."

That to me sounds like it's not suppose to expire at all, as long as you make a chargeable call? I'll probably have to wait until after Christmas for a reply from Three, thanks for trying to help though.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>