Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: top up credit disappearing

Leader

Hi @Lis

Let's check out these charges for you here. As Mac_n_cheese and billbond4 suggested, often when credit is used, it tends to be due to data usage in situations where the plan has expired.

If you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, I'll be happy to take a look? Smiley Happy

Cheers

Lisa

Scout
I have exactly the same problem Liz.20€ removed from prepay credit several times.
Three.ie no help ,they just offer to send usage reports, these give no indication of missing €20
I will follow your posting with interest.

@Jgrey77 they are usage reports so unless you used the 20 I'm guessing it won't show it. But..if its the same as Liz then it sounds like your credit expired after 180 days of no use. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

@Lis each credit though has an expiry date and if you make a chargeable call it'll use the credit thats there the longest only until thats used up then moves onto the next one. It's the same with my number. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

Hi All 👋 @Mac_n_cheese is correct (thanks Mac!) unless the €20 was actually used on calls/texts etc then it will not show on the usage report and any unused credit does expire after 180 days. So for example, if you top up every month from month 1 to 8 by €20 and you don't make a chargeable calls/text for 7 months, you will use the oldest credit.  There still may be a top-up in the meantime that's untouched and is 6 months old so this will expire. @Lis if you want to send me a PM with your details, I can check out the dates and usage and confirm this for you? Susan 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>