Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

service issues

Guide

Hi Mods 

Any works being carried out last night and today in the Midleton area?

No internet for the most of last night reception dropping off (emergency calls only) when i did have signal even sending text messages was painful. in some cases took almost an hour to deliver. I have confirmed these issues with 6 other three customers last night all having the same issues in the Midleton area. the phone currently has only 1 bar reception and 4g is still very hit and miss. Can anyone shed any light on this ? 

Thanks a  mill

Chosen Solution

Re: service issues

3 Community Manager

Hi there, there's work going on in your area which is causing the disruption.  It should be up and running shortly.  Thanks, Rachel 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

Hi there, there's work going on in your area which is causing the disruption.  It should be up and running shortly.  Thanks, Rachel 

Highlighted

Guide

Hi Rachel

Thanks for the info. i had initially contacted live chat and was told that no works were going on in my area and was told to contact 1909 thought this was funny considering i had told him already i couldn't make calls at the time. Seemed like an outsourced chat and didn't have of an idea how to help

3 Community Manager

Thanks Steve, perhaps at that stage the update hadn't been received regarding this.  This will be completely resolved soon.  Thanks, Rachel 

Guide
Thanks for the quick reply rachael

Wizard

Always glad to help, @stevo-dtm. Be sure to pop back to us here if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Bob

Guide
Cheers @Three_Bob

3 Community Manager
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>