Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

regular top up not working

Lookout

Hello,

I have a regular top up set-up for 28 days. In 22nd May (and previous months) it worked fine, but in 20th June it failed and consumed 56 Euro from the balance, until I got texts in the afternoon telling that I spend credit for internet data. Can you please check what was the problem and if there is a way to get all or some of the money back?

Thank you

Highlighted

Re: regular top up not working

Maestro

Hey andrew25,

Sorry to hear this. I can look into this for you. The scheduled date was for the 20th is that right? 

Highlighted

Lookout

I think it was 20, because the last previous one was 22nd of May (28 days before) and the next one is scheduled for 17th of July (28 days later). Thank you

Highlighted

Maestro

No worries, just pop a quick PM with your name, address, date of birth & number & I'll look into this 😃

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.