Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

pending transaction for credit that wasn't used

Lookout

Hi there,

I paid €25 for prepay broadband credit and that transaction is pending on my bank account. I do not need that credit now as I changed to a bill pay account on that same day, so I'm wondering if its possible to cancel as I will not be using it (and have not already used it)?

Thank you,

Caroline

Re: pending transaction for credit that wasn't used

Hi Caroline 👋 When did you buy the €25 credit? If this is still pending it's likely that the top up has failed so this will automatically be refunded to your bank account within 5 working days 😊 Aoife

Lookout
Hi Aoife,
I bought it on 13/06, but this morning the transaction has gone through.
Is it at all possible to cancel/refund this transaction as I changed to a
bill pay account on that same day, so I will not be using it (and have not
already used it)?
Thanks and Regards,
Caroline

Credit is non-refundable and non-transferable unfortunately, Caroline. You could use the credit on your Prepay account in the case that you use up your allowance on your Bill Pay account so you'll have a back up option 😊 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon