Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

not receiving international texts

Lookout

Hey there,

I've stopped receiving text messages from a Swiss mobile number. Messages I send are received by that number, but I don't receive anything. We've sent a message from the Swiss number to another Irish number (not on the three network) and that worked fine.

Is there a fix for this?

Cheers,

Donny 

Chosen Solution

Re: not receiving international texts

Anonymous

Thanks for all these details Donnacha 👍 Apologies I am aware that the issue is receiving messages from the Swedish number 😊 I have now raised this issue with our tech team to get a resolution for this. I will come back to you here once i have more information Donnacha 😊 Shane

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Leader

Hi Donny,

Sorry to hear this, can you send me a PM with the Swiss number in question and I'll check this out for you?

I'll also need your own number, name, address and DOB?

Thanks

Anonymous

Thanks for all these details Donnacha 👍 Apologies I am aware that the issue is receiving messages from the Swedish number 😊 I have now raised this issue with our tech team to get a resolution for this. I will come back to you here once i have more information Donnacha 😊 Shane

Lookout

Sound. Thanks Shane!

Donnacha

Scout

Hi;

I'm not receiving any text from Spain (from two different phone providers there, Yoigo and Movistar) although they do receive texts from me. I hope somebody can help me with this.

Thanks

3 Moderator

Hi felix and welcome to 3Community! Let's get this sorted for you, can you confirm that you're not receiving any texts from Spain or is it just the 2 Spanish numbers you mentioned above? 

Scout

Hi Mairead;

Thank you for your wellcome and quick reply.

The case is that I'm not receiving any text at all from Spain, from several contacts, with at least those two different Spanish netwoks.

3 Moderator

Thanks for that @felix. Can you send a private message with your mobile number, address, date of birth please? Can you also provide the 2 Spanish numbers and the dates/times they attempted to text you? 

Scout

Hi, 

I'm having some trouble receiving an SMS that is being sent from a number in Portugal. This is a special number from a bank website, which I am told only has 4 digits only but I don't know what the number is. Is there any way to check if the messages are being blocked?

Thank you.

Leader

Hi @maramati

Welcome to the 3 Community! Smiley Happy I'll check this out for you! Have you ever been able to receive texts from this Portuguese bank on our network? Often, these kind of texts may come from an unverified source so it's possible that they fail to reach you for that reason.

Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth? I'll investigate this for you.

Cheers,

Lisa

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>