Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

glanmire Internet

Pathfinder
Hello 3. The Internet has been very patchy this last week. Up and down every few minutes which is getting frustrating 😤. I assumed 3 were working on it. Are they?
Posted From Generic Android 8.0

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: glanmire Internet

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi @tonyalfa thanks for reaching out to us here to let us know of your experience. Our tech team became aware that some of our customers were experiencing intermittent difficulties using their data service and began investigating immediately. Tech have confirmed that the data service was restored as of 1:20 this morning. Thanks for your patience and if you need anything else, let me know.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi @tonyalfa thanks for reaching out to us here to let us know of your experience. Our tech team became aware that some of our customers were experiencing intermittent difficulties using their data service and began investigating immediately. Tech have confirmed that the data service was restored as of 1:20 this morning. Thanks for your patience and if you need anything else, let me know.

Pathfinder
That's great. Thanks for the reply. Back to normal again.
Posted From Generic Android 8.0

3 Moderator

Great stuff @tonyalfa Cheers for keeping us all posted 😊

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>