Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Wrong Account name

The man I bought my phone of registered my simcard for me over the phone as I was young at the time and all account info (email address, home address etc.) Are correct but the account name is in his name, probably a mix up over the phone.. i need to change this as I cannot speak to anybody while his name is on the account.

Chosen Solution

Re: Wrong Account name

Maestro
I thinks you'll need to go in store with i.d. to get that changed or just use the "wrong" name on the form if you know what it is.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

Hi HayleyDoyle,

Can you PM me your name, address, date of birth, number and a screenshot of your ID please? I'll check this out for you 👍

Scout

The person in the three store I bought my phone from registered my original sim card for me and all account info (email address, home address etc.) are correct but the account last name is not mine.

I need to change this as I cannot register a new sim while the incorrect name is on the account.

Maestro
I thinks you'll need to go in store with i.d. to get that changed or just use the "wrong" name on the form if you know what it is.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>