Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Wifi Calling

Explorer

Now that another irish operator has introduced this last May is there any sign or hope of Three adding the wifi calling service.

This would allow my wife and I to use our phones while at home where the coverage is poor to none.

Re: Wifi Calling

3 Staff

Hi Macronot, this is something that we don't offer at the moment. We are continuously reviewing our services and will pass on your feedback to the relevant department. I'd be more than happy to check out your coverage. Can you tell me whereabouts this is happening? Can you take a look at this checklist, and let me know if that helps? - http://bit.ly/1UYaaiz

Pathfinder

Even three UK offers this with an dedicated app. Kind of sad that we in ireland always have to hang behind other Three countries.

Hi, I was wondering if there is an update on three introducing WIFI calling in Ireland? We are looking to switch operator for our business accounts but will only choose a company that has wifi calling available. Thanks

3 Staff

Hi LauraMoffett, this is not something we support at present. If there’s any change to this, we’ll update you here 👍

Scout
Hi - what is the latest on Wifi calling with Three Ireland? Any progress?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Legend
Doubt it, im guessing that it will come in 2 or 3 years.
I think three wont spend much more on their network after all their investments

Posted From Sony G8441
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @mdevreeze, this is not something we have at the moment. I'd advise keeping an eye on our community for any future updates on this. Let me know if you need anything else. Have a lovely weekend. Ashlee 😊

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>