Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Why does 3's webtext website not allow you to check 'sent webtexts' as the O2 webtext used to?

Good Evening, I have been desperately trying to find my sent webtexts for a while, and I have yet to find any way to access them despite finding on several forum posts, moderators were confirming the feature to exist, this is the most recent thread I've found, so I'm hoping I can get some assistance. 

The last message posted here was over a month ago, and there is still no "sent webtext" feature available to customers, which is a bit of a shame to be honest because its a good improvement for the service and very helpful. Im surprised there has been no change to this because it shouldnt be a difficult feature to implement, id be surprised if our webtexts arent already being stored on a server somewhere, giving the customer access to his own history should have been intrinsic to the service, as was mentioned earlier it was provided with O2 before Three's acquisition, and to my knowledge i think most, if not other webtext services provide a "sent webtext" feature.

Re: Why does 3's webtext website not allow you to check 'sent webtexts' as the O2 webtext used to?

3 Moderator

Hey toolateralus 👋 We don't have this feature yet but feedback has been forwarded to the relevant team 👍 Mairéad

Re: Why does 3's webtext website not allow you to check 'sen

Scout
Has there been any update on this issue. I recently changed from old 02 account to Three but I really need to access my old webtexts.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Can you pm me your full name, number, address and date of birth and I'll look into this for you, Martin. 

[ Edited ]
Scout

Thanks Martin,

We need to be able to view sent webtexts.  How soon do you think this will be available?

3 Staff

I definitely understand where you're coming from with this and appreciate your feedback on it. I've this feedback passed on to the team here to take on board. I've also changed your username as your own one contained personal details. 

Hi Bob
You may not have noticed that this topic is around 8 months old now, despite its repeated rehighlighting by numerous paying customers of 3. I think we would simply like an honest and informed response from our service provider as to why a very useful feature has been taken from us. A feature we find valuable enough to register, search and engage with you through this forum in order to do this. A feature for which I have been willing to remain following this topic's repeated reactivations in the vain hope of an answer containing anything more than the usual bland platitudes and assurances.
If 3 is not able (or unwilling) to provide it than okay. Just say so. We may not like it but at least that would be an answer. Though at this stage an explanation of why would be nice too.
Oh and by the way you might communicate this difference between the webtext platforms to your colleagues advising legacy O2 customers before they switch too. Or maybe 3 doesn't want you to. I think we might understand (if not like) that too.
Thank you, Bob.
Posted From Android 2.0

3 Staff

Our plans and services are constantly changing over time @IanS but that's not to say that these won't revert back over time. I've passed on all your feedback on all this to the webtext team here who are only too happy to take it on board.  

Scout

Now 11 months since first post and still cannot access sent webtexts. Any update Bob on when we will be able to?

Thanks,

gaynormir

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>