Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Why does 3's webtext website not allow you to check 'sent webtexts' as the O2 webtext used to?

Hi,

I have recently moved from a legacy O2 account to an 'actual 3' account and, on the whole, am happy with the change.

However I am involved with an underage sports team and used the webtext service to send group texts to parents about training, matches, etc. It was very useful to be able to check back on previously sent webtexts as to delivery status, numbers used, content, etc. Why is this facility not included in Three's site as it is obviously technically possible?

Thank you

IanS

Chosen Solution

Re: Why does 3's webtext website not allow you to check 'sent webtexts' as the O2 webtext used to?

3 Staff

Hi IanS, thanks for your feedback on this- I've passed it on to the web team here. We're always updating our services so keep an eye on this going forward Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Re: Why does 3's webtext website not allow you to check 'sent webtexts' as the O2 webtext used to?

3 Staff

Hi IanS, thanks for your feedback on this- I've passed it on to the web team here. We're always updating our services so keep an eye on this going forward Smiley Happy 

Explorer

Hi, is there any way to check "sent" webtexts? I used to be with o2 and the webtext feature there allowed me to access sent webtexts. I then changed my sim card and moved properly to Three and find I can't access sent webtexts. Does the feature not exist or is there a way I can access my sent items?

3 Moderator

Hey there 👋 Yes on the top right hand corner you should see "Sent Webtexts"  😊 Mairéad

Explorer

Hi Mairead, that feature isn't actually available unless I'm missing it. I've just logged on and had a good look and I can't see anything like that. I used to be with o2 and when Three took over o2 I continued to use my webtexts and that feature was available and if my memory is correct the button for sent texts was on the right hand side. But I've recently moved over to three (got a different sim card) and the whole webtext service looks and is different. I hope I'm being blind here and I'm just not seeing the button your describe because there are a few webtexts that I desperately need to check!

3 Moderator

Hi there, can you login to your My3 account and search for webtext in the serachbox at the top of page. Then select the first option and let me know if this happens?  

Explorer

Hi, I searched for webtext in the search box as you suggested. I selected the first option and it asked me to log into my webtexts.  I did that and it brought me to the webtext page. I can send you a screen shot of the page it brings me to if that would help?

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Can you PM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll get this checked out. 

Please post your solution here too, as as far as I am aware the feature
doesn't exist in the Three site either but would be a huge improvement that
was on the O2 site. If it is available I would be very interested in how to
activate it.

3 Moderator

I'd need our tech team to look into this fir you and I'll need your details in PM for this. 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>