Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Where is my credit going?

Scout
I topped up by €20 late last month and it now says I have only €2 credit. I was just wondering where I can find information on where it's gone or what has caused this? Thank you Smiley Happy

Re: Where is my credit going?

3 Community Manager

Hi Kelly, have you been making calls to non-Three customers? These are not included in your plan so you're charged for them. You can check your plan expiry date on your My3 account which also contains our In-app Messaging Service where you can get help with any Three related queries. If you don't have it you can Download it Here If you want to see the details of every charge since you topped up then I can arrange for a usage report to be sent to you by email.  If you want me to arrange this then I'll need to validate your account, so you can send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth. 

Scout
Hi Rachel! Thank you for answering. I have the 3 app and everything works apart from when I click on 'my account' and it says that there was an error downloading this information and to check my connection. But my connection is fine and all other areas of the app are loading fine, just not that one

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Hi Kelly, you mentioned an issue logging in, in your PM. Can you make sure when you're entering your password (sent by text) that you're doing it through the forgotten password section and you're not in the login section? Let me know if that's working for you and how you get on Smiley Happy

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>