Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Webtext account locked

Anonymous

Hi there,

I have a long-term ongoing issue with my account online.

It is nothing to do with My3, as I can log in to this part of my account and have access to all areas once I do so.

When I link to the Webtext log-in page and enter my number and PIN, I get the message saying:

"Your account has been locked. Please contact a system administrator."

have contacted Three support on numerous occasions to have this resolved and on some occasions, they have done nothing, but most recently, they have escalated the issue and the account has been unlocked.

However when I reset my PIN and try to log-in again, I get the same message and I have not been able to access my webtext for well over 6 months at this stage.

I'm sick of banging my head against a wall with this and I'm making one last attempt to ask Three to resolve the issue before I change networks altogether.

Can you PLEASE help to resolve this issue, correctly, permanently, once and for all?

Thanks

Re: Webtext account locked

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

**bleep**

The address when I log in to my account is showing as **bleep**. I’ve no idea how this has happened as this has never been my address.
I’ve tried to change my address to the Galway one above a couple of times online, but it keeps coming back with page errors.

Thanks,
Robbie

EDIT: Removed personal info

Highlighted

Re: Webtext account locked

Hi robh2308,

I'd like to look into this in more detail, can you send me a PM with your number, address and date of birth please?

We'll get this sorted once and for all.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon